Wednesday 18 July 2012

Missing.....

So its been a while . . . .

Mostly because I've had to come to terms with the fact that I can't count!
I got all excited with my Olympic themed page for  Kate's Journal Challenge and I loved what I had created . . . .until it came to numbering the days . . . .


You'd think the small pile of spare circles would have been the clue wouldn't you???

Mebs I'll have to break tradition and have an interim page between July and August.

Whilst I think about that, this is how June finished up:


Thanks Kate - I am certainly being challenged ;o)

xXx

3 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with June-the "hats off" theme is FAB!! And oh my-that July spread is gorgeous!!!! I LOVE the vibrancy of it! I have no doubt you'll come up with a clever way to handle the shortness of circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ! I love the vibrant colors of sommer !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ha ha ha!! I am still laughing about this!! I got in a muddle this month and missed a day out and couldn't work out why I had a day left over at the end of the month. Doh! But your page looks absolutely fabulous anyway, even if it is several days short LOL!!

    ReplyDelete