Saturday 4 August 2012

*giddy*

Am sooooo proud of Team GB - just watching the athletics and am amazed ;o)  - I salute you all.

I think I might be capable of a gold medal for sheer determination  and effort for a few things in my life but could never get any award for achievement in anything sporty!

So we are in to August already  - for me this means a summer holiday (phew - so ready for it) as such my 366 Calender Challenge page reflects this with postcards to be sent for each day. Am not sure if the corner images are sunshades or umbrellas - both may be required!



Having checked, double checked and treble checked I do at least have the right number of dates for this page, unlike my July page ......


Anyway I filled in the missing dates with  a whole separate page - inspired by my amazing friend Dyan Reaveley - and as a tribute to her and the creative wings she has inspired me to spread.


Fly high.  Fly free.

xXx

Thank you for any comments you might leave

7 comments:

  1. As always, you are amazing :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The August page has turned out so well in the end, like the way you coloured the 'stamps' and the umbrellas. Did you use a photo of my mossie bites for the funny face I see lurking there. lol. July's two pages are truly outstanding xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the backgrounds, the colours, and the August umbrellas. Great day sqaures for August - so unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you ammended your July calendar-gotta love Dyan and her fabulous Dylusions line!! And how creative to use "postcards" for your August days-great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely deserves a gold medal. You always produce something that is truly unique. Hope we don't need the umbrellas much this month though. Brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it and the postcards have been inspired by a true artist. Love your July pages too. Have a fantastic holiday.You SO deserve it!!Love to all of team Corrin.I'll always be a fan, and gold medals abound. You all shine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pages are always so creative and individual. I just love those postcards and am hoping we don't need the umbrella's. Have a good holiday. xx

    ReplyDelete